We are learning to sort shapes by their characteristics
We will know we are successful when we:
- use words like - shape, line, straight, curved, corners, edges, sides
- think about different ways to sort the shapes
- talk about how and why we sorted the shapes
We are learning about Pitch
- High and low sounds
- Creating a pitch map
- Making ascending and descending melodic patterns
We are learning about beat and rhythmic patterns.
At Music with Mr McCallum we do music games and we sing songs. I think it is awesome because I like hearing the piano because I go to piano lessons with Sam. We also get to do singer on the radio.
I am learning to create and perform a sequence that links 2 shapes.
I will be successful when I perform a sequence that I have created that links 2 shapes with a roll.
Your moving toy needs to:
- Have a body that can hold a plastic teddy bear.
- Have at least two wheels that move by themselves.
- You can push it to start it moving
- Move past the 1 metre line at the bottom of the ramp.
(Click to enlarge)